REGISTRATION || Anna Maria Horner - Hindsight - Wheelhouse Medallion BLOCK OF THE MONTH Club
$15 REGISTRATION - LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE
WHEELHOUSE MEDALLION QUILT BOM 2020
Celebrating Anna Maria Horner's 15th Anniversary Collection: HINDSIGHT
Finished size: 80” x 80”
SKILL LEVEL: Beginner to Intermediate
TECHNIQUES USED: Fussy Cutting, Applique, Machine Piecing
START DATE: June 1, 2020
- 23 1/2 yards HINDSIGHT fabrics
- Wheelhouse pattern – exclusive to Wheelhouse Club members (Pattern will NOT be for sale outside of this program)
- Heat Resistant Mylar templates for accurate fussy cutting
- Swag bag with AMH designed quilt labels
- Re-usable Freespirit shopping bag
- Embellishment Guide
- Instructions and Tips via Facebook group especially created for this BOM
- Facebook Support Group - details to follow
This project is an exercise in extreme fussy cutting and you will have quite a bit of "leftover" fabrics, which will be full of holes. FreeSpirit Fabrics is developing free patterns to utilize the leftovers - the additional pattern will also be exclusive to Wheelhouse Club members.
BACKING FABRIC: NOT included but available for Pre-Order with ship date April 2020. 2 ½ yards x 108” wide backing is sufficient for this quilt – Available from us.
REGISTRATION – HOW TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT:
- $15 non-refundable registration fee at sign up. This holds your spot.
- Choose one of 3 payment options - See options detailed below.
- By signing up you agree to participate throughout the program.
- No cancellations accepted. Thank you for understanding.
- #1 Registration Fee $15 + 1 payment of $350 = TOTAL $365 - You save $35 (Payment by April 15th)
- #2 Registration Fee $15 + 2 payments of $175 = TOTAL $365 - You save $35 (Payments by April 15th & May 15th)
- #3 Registration Fee $15 + 5 monthly payments of $77 = TOTAL $400 (5 payments on the 15th of each month May thru September)
Option #1 & #2 You will receive ALL the fabrics for the project in one shipment in plenty of time before the BOM start June 1st, 2020. This in turn means the fabrics will be in continuous yardage and you will have less “chopped up” remnant pieces at the end of the BOM! Sewing instructions will be emailed to you monthly during the 5 month BOM program.
Option #3 You will receive 5 monthly fabric shipments and sewing instructions
Once we receive your registration, we will be in touch regarding payment plans.
There will also be a $20 flat rate charge for shipping (regardless of which payment option chosen) due to the large amount of fabric included in this club!!