PREORDER || Jaybird Quilts - Journey 2 Nebula Sew Along PATTERNS
Are you participating in the Journey 2 Nebula Sew Along?
The goal is to help familiarize yourself with using the Hex N More & Super Sidekick (or Sidekick) rulers, cutting, & piecing shapes from the rulers. You'll work through small, approachable patterns alongside Jaybird Quilts so that when Nebula hits quilt shops in 2021 you are totally ready to get into it. There will be two weeks dedicated to each skill building pattern.
Price includes 6 patterns needed for the Sew Along. Patterns will be shipped last week in August.
Here is a breakdown of each pattern by month:
- Seaside, September 1 to September 14: We'll cut and piece diamonds from the Sidekick or Super Sidekick ruler.
- Lucky Charm, September 15 to September 28: We'll cut and piece half hexagons from the Hex N More ruler.
- Jawbreaker, September 29 to October 12: We'll work on strip piecing, then cut and piece triangles from the Hex N More, Sidekick, or Super Sidekick ruler.
- Rock Candy, October 13 to October 26: We'll cut and piece diamonds and triangles from the Sidekick or Super Sidekick ruler. How the table topper is sewn together will demonstrate a similar approach used to sew together the Nebula quilt top.
- Candy Dish, October 27 to November 9: We'll cut and piece hexagons and triangles from the Hex N More ruler.
- Gazebo, November 10 to November 23: We'll cut and piece half hexagons and triangles from the Hex N More ruler. How the table topper is sewn together will demonstrate the same approaches used to sew together many of the blocks and the Nebula quilt top.